Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Post 14 Lean Process

For my lean process I chose to organize and categorize my desk items. On my desk I had pens, note pads, and cords all over. Obviously I had to move things around and clear space every time I needed to get work done. So, I neatly organized my items by placing them into their proper drawer or shelf. This way, I know where my items are, I’m not digging through things and shoving things out of the way to get things done. This is a waste of time and it adds frustration to something that is already difficult. All my cords are wrapped up nicely and placed in a drawer, tucked away so they don’t come undone unless I pull them out. My pens and pencils are in a nice holder on the shelf and a couple in my drawer for spares. Overall, this all will help me become more efficient and not be frustrated with the clutter of my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment