Sunday, October 9, 2011

Professional Development Plan

Professional Development Plan for 5 years from now.
Interests- The health field is a passion of mine. I enjoy learning about medical practices and the science behind their methods. I also have an interest in sports and other physical activities. I excel at learning and applying my knowledge of health and wellness in my life as well as others. That’s why my interest in the health field is so great.

Goals- Within a year, I would like to be building my patient care hours as a Certified Nursing Assistant or a Phlebotomist, as well as working a full time job. I want to be prepared and ready to apply to Physician’s Assistant school. Within three years, I want to be in PA school. Not sure which school. I’m still looking over my options. In six years, I want to be a PA and optimistically in surgery.  

Action Steps- I will first graduate with a degree in Applied Science from Stout in Spring 2012. I have been offered a full time position with UnitedHealth Group once I do graduate. I will acquire my CNA licensed or Phlebotomist license soon after graduating from Stout so I can build my patient care hours for PA school.

Corrective Action- Not at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment